 Marketplace / Auctions / 8025
  Auczilla?

When is the next Auczilla auction starting? I'm waiting, and i need lota of parts in bulk! Josh (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auczilla?

(...) Heh, I just checked the site and I don't see any clue to when the "next" one will start, but even if it started tomorrow you'd be "waiting" for quite a while for any parts you might need. Auczilla auctions are great for getting lots of things, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auczilla?

And then there's the fact that Todd and Suzanne are, uh, kinda busy with other matters about now, too. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Auczilla?

(...) <a little sniping> Well, I saw on the site that it was supposed to open in october (2000, 2001?). It had no year. Oh well, i'll have to search on brickbay, but then i may have to order from a few different sellers (hey did you know that there (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.auction)