 Marketplace / Auctions / 8026
Re: Auczilla?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 03:09:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Josh Baakko writes:
When is the next Auczilla auction starting?  I'm waiting, and i need lota of
parts in bulk!

Heh, I just checked the site and I don't see any clue to when the "next" one
will start, but even if it started tomorrow you'd be "waiting" for quite a
while for any parts you might need.  Auczilla auctions are great for getting
lots of things, but, as with anything that huge, it takes time.  Most
people, myself included, tend to think of winnings from Auczilla auctions as
"fire and forget" - that way you're pleasantly surprised when they arrive
down the road.

If you need parts in bulk and you need them quickly, check out Brickbay for
now - you'll find a lot of sellers with tons of parts for sale.  Just save
some money back for when the next Auczilla auction begins.  ;)