 Marketplace / Auctions / 8036
Re: Auczilla?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 23:22:21 GMT

Heh, I just checked the site and I don't see any clue to when the "next" one
will start, but even if it started tomorrow you'd be "waiting" for quite a
while for any parts you might need.  Auczilla auctions are great for getting
lots of things, but, as with anything that huge, it takes time.  Most
people, myself included, tend to think of winnings from Auczilla auctions as
"fire and forget" - that way you're pleasantly surprised when they arrive
down the road.
<a little sniping>
Well, I saw on the site that it was supposed to open in october (2000,
2001?).  It had no year.
Oh well, i'll have to search on brickbay, but then i may have to order from
a few different sellers (hey did you know that there are lots of garage door
parts on brickbay?).
Josh