 Marketplace / Auctions / 7857
  Re: WOW ~ #1593 Classic Space ~ WOW!!!...!!!

(...) Before I post a new message, I do a quick search to see if a discussion is already open, but some people don't do that. What is correct, and does it matter? (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: WOW ~ #1593 Classic Space ~ WOW!!!...!!!

(...) Ok - your point? I did that. And yes, I saw the other thread - so what? Can I not start a new thread? Did I offend you, or anybody by starting a new thread? I really doubt it - so does it matter? Why did you feel you had to post this? Like I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: WOW ~ #1593 Classic Space ~ WOW!!!...!!!

Hey, I was just a little disturbed because I posted first about a good sale, but my thread was so small compared with the second person who posted the same sale. Kind of stupid but what the heck. When I read this new thread that was basically (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)