 Marketplace / Auctions / 7710
  Should I stop payment on a personal check if an Ebay auction item has been relisted??

On Ebay, does anybody know what it means if an auction says the following: "This auction has ended but the item has been relisted. Go to item now." Has this happened to anybody here? I used "Buy it Now" for an auction for 9 Lego Shell sets and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Should I stop payment on a personal check if an Ebay auction item has been relisted??

I may be wrong but my understanding is that the only way you can relist is if the buyer won't pay. He may have duplicate items and be trying to rip off eBay. But if he is relisting the item you won you should have gotten email from eBay reminding (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Should I stop payment on a personal check if an Ebay auction item has been relisted??

Bob, Check the sellers feedback. If it is bad or non-existent, you may have a worry but I've relisted many items that way when I have more than one. Without knowing what the auction # is or the seller we can't look into it any further. But if has (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

Bob wrote in message ... (...) Chances are the seller has another batch of the sets you bought, and he's saving himself typing by relisting an existing auction. I used to do that frequently. It's not ripping off eBay, either: they charge the seller (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.auction)