 Marketplace / Auctions / 7404
    Re: 11 Classic Space Auctions 1979-1985 and a couple of UFO things —Jude Beaudin
   You need to learn to list your auctions correctly. :-( First you list the auction stating you ship internationally: Buyer pays actual shipping charges, Seller ships internationally (worldwide), See item description for shipping charges But then in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: 11 Classic Space Auctions 1979-1985 and a couple of UFO things —Joel Morris
    "Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message news:G5F0Dq.5oE@lugnet.com... (...) darn cut and paste :-) For all the other auctions I put USA only, but for the legos, I wanted to do international. I just forgot to change the descriptions. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)