 Marketplace / Auctions / 7414
Re: 11 Classic Space Auctions 1979-1985 and a couple of UFO things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:54:51 GMT

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message
You need to learn to list your auctions correctly. :-(

First you list the auction stating you ship internationally:

darn cut and paste :-)
For all the other auctions I put USA only, but for the legos, I wanted to do
international.  I just forgot to change the descriptions.  I will go change
the description of the ones that don't have bids.  Thanks for pointing this
out to me - and feel free to bid - I can get them to you.