 Marketplace / Auctions / 7404
Re: 11 Classic Space Auctions 1979-1985 and a couple of UFO things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:53:50 GMT

You need to learn to list your auctions correctly. :-(

First you list the auction stating you ship internationally:
Buyer pays actual shipping charges, Seller ships internationally (worldwide),
See item description for shipping charges

But then in your terms you state: We ship to USA addresses only.

Now come on, the last time I checked USA addresses were not international
(worldwide) from Texas

Jude

I guess the main reason I am upset is that I would love to bid on a few items
but I live in a country that is north of yours.

In lugnet.market.auction, Joel Morris writes:
I am selling off my entire collection of Classic Space that I grew up with.
These all close Sunday night.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Here is what I am auctioning:
1979: