 Marketplace / Auctions / 6980
Re: ebay seller ID
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:19:30 GMT

Tom, I always knew you were a very talonted fellow ;->

In lugnet.market.auction, Tom Stangl writes:
When I sell on Ebay (I'm trying mostly Brickbay right now), I use talonts (no • great
surprise there, I have 10+ talonts email accounts for various services).

Xcalabur wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Roaming around ebay looking for item x, I began wishing that there was an • easy
way to check and see if the seller is a member or at least a regular • poster at
Lugnet.  I always feel more secure buying from people that hangout here. • Some
sellers' IDs I know  and some have links to Lugnet in their "me" pages.  I
regularly check out these sellers' offerings because it has been my • experience
that everything they offer is as they state or more often even better.  I
would love to see a list of Lugnet ebay sellers' IDs for the mutual • benefit of
us all.  All who wish to unmask please reply post here.

tia!
sheree

I definitely agree with Sheree.  I also feel better knowing that I'm buying
from a fellow Lugnut.  While I don't sell (yet!), I do buy occasionally.  My
ID is Xcalabur (big suprise :-).
-Chris