 Marketplace / Auctions / 6884
6883  |  6885
Subject:
AucZILLA XIV just around the corner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 23:20:21 GMT

AucZILLA XIV is just around the corner...  We're hoping to launch it
sometime very early this week.  If you're not already on the list for info
and announcements and want to be, send an email to:

   auczilla@auczilla.com

and state that you want to participate.  Include the following information:

   - Full name
   - Approximate age
   - Shipping address
   - Email address(es)

When the auction starts, you'll receive a quick note saying that it's
beginning, followed by approximately 40 more separate emails with initial
bidding sheets totalling approximately 1/2 MB.

XIV will be a very fast-run auction in terms of bid advancements and general
pacing.  The goal is to handle all of the bidding, from start to finish,
within a 10-day timeframe.  The size of the auction is relatively small
again -- about 20-25K pieces, most of which are tasty Star Wars elements
and other things in interesting colors (brown, green, dark gray, etc.).
There are some Millennium Falcon elements this time.  Stay tuned for more
details.

--Todd