 Marketplace / Auctions / 6989
6988  |  6990
Subject:
Auczilla XII and XIII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 22:25:45 GMT

Todd,

Scott Sanburn told me that you were looking for me.  Have the XII winnings
been shipped out yet?  The last notification that went out in the middle of
August said that the XII winnings would be shipped out shortly after that
point.  It's now the middle of October.  I'd suuurre like to get my stuff.  I
have a big ol' honkin' SS100-05 Deifenbaker star destroyer that is awaiting
some key pieces!

Trev