 Marketplace / Auctions / 6706
6705  |  6707
Subject:
Never before sold. MTW 3001rw Custom Trolley Kit inaugural auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 07:11:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have listed the following lot on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=449243188

This lot represents unit 1 of production run 1 of the third in my series of
Milton Train Works custom kits. This model is my tribute to the PCC car, and
makes a handsome two truck interurban also suitable for street railroad
running.

While I will have additional copies available on the www.miltontrainworks.com
site and on Brickbay (http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=lar although they
aren't up there yet, I have to go to bed!!!), there never again will be a unit
one of production run 1 of this model available from MTW.

So bid today. No city layout or interurban scene is complete without a trolley.

I anticipate that subsequent production copies of this set will go for
somewhere in the 125 to 175 USD range, I haven't finalised pricing yet, it
will partly be driven by the results of this auction. (Dan's tank went for 130
and has about 1/2-2/3 the pieces).

Watch for more unique creations coming from Milton Train Works soon.

++Lar