 Marketplace / Auctions / 6579
  Re: a public response to Mr. Stangl's comments

I'm not going to waste my time with your pigheadededness and obvious trolls for attention via email or newsgroups anymore. My last word on it: YOUR exact words "Please excuse my pessimism and possible ignorance in this matter but it seems like a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: a public response to Mr. Stangl's comments

Oh god! grow up tom. you've already said that you won't waste your time on this once before and youre going back on it now. Youve obviously never even made and attempt at customizing a piece at home and it shows. Now you just sit there and make (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: a public response to Mr. Stangl's comments

Folks, let's drop this argument from lugnet.market.auction, either put in off.topic.debate or personal, huh? Scott S. -- (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: a public response to Mr. Stangl's comments

i agree entirly this has gotten to the point where it has just become stupid and rediculously non-productive. I think that this is something that should be dropped altogether since it seems to be causing nothing but frustration to all parties (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: a public response to Mr. Stangl's comments

(...) I think where you cross the line that causes you to be seen as a troll, is with those last two sentences. Up to that point, your post was without controversy. Admirably mature even. However, (as a reasonably disinterested observer) those last (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)