 Marketplace / Auctions / 6502
6501  |  6503
Subject:
Combine for big lot on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 22:34:39 GMT

An opportunity for someone (in the next 18 hours)
I noticed this as a "hot" LEGO lot on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=412344186
It's a whole bunch of good sets.  I was thinking somebody could
get it and resell the sets they don't want, or a town fan could
combine with a train fan, or something.  I'd like the airport
and some of the train sets and maybe more, but the seller will
only ship to USA, so all I can do is post "my" find here...

SRC