 Marketplace / Auctions / 6508
Re: Combine for big lot on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:31:26 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Gino A. Melone writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Andreas Stabno writes:
Yowzers!  The final bid was $2,225!

Someone has deep pockets, but I suppose this is close to the actual
value of those sets.  The winning bidder appears to be a LUGNETter.
I'll leave the, fairly simple, exercise of identifying the bidder in
question to the reader.

Fairly simple?  I don't see anyone with RSQ as their potential initials.
My intent was for "one of us" to get it, but how do you know that happened?

SRC