 Marketplace / Auctions / 6211
    Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems? —Selçuk Göre
    I think, you should first read Auczilla FAQ before bidding I think. (URL) not so very happy about Auczilla shipping times, but I know that this is the way Todd handled it (since the probable timeline and the fact that this timeline could be a very (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Auczilla? Anyone have problems? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Pretty simple, really, like I've said before. Customer service isn't his strong suit. Creating neat stuff (again, at his own pace) is (models, and this whole shouting match). Given the relative plethora of ways to get parts on the aftermarket (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)