 Marketplace / Auctions / 5795
Re: Has anyone heard anything form Brickyard / Gene Rodriguez?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 16:07:31 GMT

Matt Martin said:

Anyone know what is going on with this guy?
i sent my payment to him (via paypal that he did recieve/pick up) over a
month ago and have heard/recieved nothing from him. i have ordered stuff
from him in the past and never had a problem, usually recieving my items in
a week or so. any info would be apprieciated.-Matt

Gene hasn't been responding to e-mails for about a month, as near as I can
tell ... I too, have an outstanding order that has been paid in full for
about six weeks and haven't received any e-mail replies from Gene since
4/20.  Apparently, for whatever reason, he's incommunicado.

I know a lot of you have had successful dealings with Brickyard and Gene in
the past.  Does anyone know what's going on now?  Does anyone know Gene
personally?

I understand that things can come up, but he also has a responsibility to
his customers.  One e-mail from him could clear everything up for everybody.

-Tommy