 Marketplace / Auctions / 5429
  Anyone else save these?

I've been busy lately and forgot to save local copies of the files from AucZILLA 12. If anyone else saved them and can send them to me, please let me know. Or if Todd feels like keeping the data around (well, keeping it around for all to see, I know (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Anyone else save these?

Hi, If you get a copy of these, I would appreciate a copy as well. thanks, john (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Anyone else save these?

(...) If you mean the ound of thirty-something introductory auction announcement emails with the lists of parts available, I still have them and can send/forward them to you (both). John Gramley (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Anyone else save these?

I have the results saved (about 30 pages). I can zip them up and send them if anyone needs. But I agree. I too would like to see them stay up longer than the time period the auction is run. -jonathan BTW: (they're about 95% complete. looking back it (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)