 Marketplace / Auctions / 5450
Re: Anyone else save these?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 03:44:23 GMT

Hi,

If you get a copy of these,
I would appreciate a copy as well.

thanks,

john

Mike Stanley wrote:

I've been busy lately and forgot to save local copies of the files from
AucZILLA 12.

If anyone else saved them and can send them to me, please let me know.

Or if Todd feels like keeping the data around (well, keeping it around for all
to see, I know he keeps it) since it has become a sort of standard anyway,
that would be great.