 Marketplace / Auctions / 5452
Re: Anyone else save these?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 06:04:07 GMT

I have the results saved (about 30 pages).  I can zip them up and send
them if anyone needs.  But I agree. I too would like to see them stay up
longer than the time period the auction is run.

  -jonathan

BTW: (they're about 95% complete.  looking back it looks like I missed
the 'Modified Plates' page... hint, hint. :)

John Gramley wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, John MacDonald writes:
If you get a copy of these,
I would appreciate a copy as well.
Mike Stanley wrote:
I've been busy lately and forgot to save local copies of the files from
AucZILLA 12.
If anyone else saved them and can send them to me, please let me know.

If you mean the ound of thirty-something introductory auction announcement
emails with the lists of parts available, I still have them and can
send/forward them to you (both).

John Gramley