 Marketplace / Auctions / 533
  Re: #6983 Ice Station Odyssey unopened..Ebay

(...) Could it be line wrapping? Here it is: (URL) I bid on it, which you will see if you follow the link. (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  #6983 Ice Station Odyssey unopened..Ebay

I put up a 6983 on Ebay tonight. Opening bid $70.00, that price reflects what I paid Wal-Mart, the state and Ebay, leaving about $1.00 for me and my time. I thought maybe someone would want this discontinued set. It has the ice babe and a cool (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: #6983 Ice Station Odyssey unopened..Ebay

(...) The lugnet.com news server does not allow HTML/MIME postings. But you can still easily post the plain URL as ASCII text in your message. You just can't include the actual page itself (which would be bordering on copyright infringement anyway, (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: #6983 Ice Station Odyssey unopened..Ebay

So it sounds like that maybe you're trying to paste the page into your post instead of just the URL text... The way to paste URLs from netscape is to go to the top box where the URL is shown and copy it into your cut buffer via cntl-C after clicking (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: #6983 Ice Station Odyssey unopened..Ebay

oohhhh, o.k., I was using that icon that says "drag this to create a link to this page". I'll test that later over on .test. Thanks, Julie (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)