 Marketplace / Auctions / 5314
  Re: ebay ened an auction before it was time

I think the auction LW is referring to is one of mine, I had to end it early as I had listed the same item twice by mistake. See : (URL) assume LW bookmarked it last week before I had cancelled it? Scott A "lawrence wilkes" <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: ebay ened an auction before it was time

(...) No, I never looked at it before until last night. And even if I did bookmark it, it doesnt explain why I was selecting it from the browse list but it was showing me the wrong auction details. I tried refreshing, shutting my broswer, even (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: ebay ened an auction before it was time

In lugnet.market.auction, Lawrence Wilkes writes: <shnip> (...) I've run across this from time to time. As far as I can tell, eBay will continue to list a canceled or prematurely-closed auction until it's original ending date goes by. It *might* be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)