 Marketplace / Auctions / 5219
    5 years?!? —Todd Lehman
   I'm sitting here tonight divvying out another few batches of parts and it just hit me out of the blue -- AucZILLA turned 5 years old a few weeks ago. I stopped to take a deep breath. Has it really been *five* years?! Half a decade? Wow, yup. And (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction) !

        Re: 5 years?!? —Steve Demlow
     (...) It wasn't that great a leap - you lived just a few miles away. :) I do remember that when I came over and picked up my parts, you asked me to post to RTL saying that you really did have the parts and really were sorting them for shipment! Steve (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

         Re: 5 years?!? —Rick Kujawa
     You mean Todd is a real person? I thought he might be an advanced prototype mindstorms robotic entity created to test demand for possible bulk Lego Direct offerings! :) He DID come up with it first. (...) Thats one small step for man... I do (...) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: 5 years?!? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) So who's still waiting for AucZILLA I shipment arrival? <grins, ducks and runs> 5 years isn't THAT long to wait for parts. ++Lar (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)