 Marketplace / Auctions / 5234
Re: 5 years?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 08:57:04 GMT

You mean Todd is a real person?  I
thought he might be an
advanced prototype mindstorms
robotic entity created to test
demand for possible bulk Lego
Direct offerings! :)  He DID come
up with it first.

It wasn't that great a leap - you lived just a few miles away. :)

Thats one small step for man...

  I do
remember that when I came over and picked up my parts, you asked me to post
to RTL saying that you really did have the parts and really were sorting
them for shipment!

Did you leave out " that I really
exist"?

Steve