 Marketplace / Auctions / 4919
Re: ebay auction and 12 years boy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 02:05:28 GMT

Marco,

One cannot "make parents" do anything, at least not in the US.

I hope you at least posted negative feedback, and filed with eBay for
a refund because the buyer backed out.

This still leaves you with a ruined auction, unless you wish to settle
with the 2nd-highest bidder, but if this kid does it enough he'll get
bounced (if I understand the eBay rules correctly).

Good luck with your future auctions,
-gus

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000 07:32:27 GMT, "marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it>