 Marketplace / Auctions / 4656
4655  |  4657
Subject:
The johnNYblaze 1st Annual DUMP-O-RAMA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:51:19 GMT

Welcome to my first Annual DUMP-O-RAMA....I will be liquidating much of my
stock in minifigures, specialty parts and small sets throughout the next few
weeks....

I need to free up some storage and spread the wealth of special, rare, or
discontinued parts I don't need......
Anything that doesn't sell here by March 1st goes to eBay...I figured I
would give Lugnet enthusiasts a shot first...

Payment options are MO, check, or PayPal:
Bidding ends March 1st at 8:00 PM
I will ship in padded envelopes where applicable...
I charge actual shipping...Priority at your discretion.
(I live in NY state, I will ship out of the country if paid in US funds)

***Order of receipt of e-mails determines win in case of a tie

Contact/bid/question via e-Mail.

Best offer at or above the minimum price wins!
(all prices are PLUS shipping)

Here are my first offerings:

MIB SETS:

1713 Pirate polybag-22 pieces:  $3
     1 saber weilding red and black shirted pirate w/         raft and saber

1492 Pirate polybag Battle Cove: $5
     Features one Pirate w/ musket and pistol, 1 cannon,      1 printed
black corner wall segment, 1 shark

1464 Pirate polybag Pirate Lookout:  $3
     1 pirate w/ tricorner hat, pistol, saber, barrel

Spare Parts:

4 Large Pirate "Jolly Roger" Clip flags: $6
  These are black and white skull and crossbone flags
  found in various large pirate ship sets

Shell Logo elements: $5
  5 1x2 white brick w/ Shell logo
  1 1x6 white brick "Shell" sign
  1 pair 1x3x1 whte vehicle doors w/ Shell logo

Pizza To Go accessories: $3
  5 2x2 yellow smooth plates w/ Pizza image
  1 1x2x1 white thin wall segment w/ "pizzeria" print

Life Preservers:  $3
  18 Yellow Minifigure life jackets

Gurneys/stretchers: $1
  5 white Minifigure gurneys w/ retractable legs

Pirate Wench:  $3
  1 Female minfigure w/ printed red torso, white arms        and legs w/ red
sock hat (from BSB)

Green trees:  $5
  5 mini Christmas trees
  1 medium style Christmas tree

Airplane crew: $6
  2 black bodied minifigure Pilots w/ black hair and
    mustaches.  they have an airplane insignia on the
    breast of their suitcoats
  1 Stewardess minifigure, blue torso white legs black
    ponytail...has an airplane logo on here left lapel

15 Minifigure Suitcases: $3
  These are the small opening cases in the following       colors: 4 black,
7 gray, 3 brown, 1 white

These are just a few tidbits from my acquisitions....some are sought after,
some are flotsam in my collection.....if this "Best Offer" auction works...I
will post more here in the future...before doing the eBay thing

     Thank You,

                     John