 Marketplace / Auctions / 4655
4654  |  4656
Subject:
25 hours remaining on 257 eBay lots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:44:05 GMT

Hi all,

I'm just pointing out that there are only 25 hours remaining on my 257 lots of
brand new LEGO elements.  almost 60 lots have no bids yet.  While a handful of
the items are at my expected 'market' prices, many remain bargains for you!

You can see them at
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&useri
d=petgametoymac
or by searching for the seller petgametoymac from
http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search.html

Sincerely (and good luck!),

Christopher Weeks