 Marketplace / Auctions / 4765
4764  |  4766
Subject:
ENDS 8PM EST WEDS-The johnNYblaze 1st Annual DUMP-O-RAMA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 08:43:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
Welcome to my first Annual DUMP-O-RAMA....I will be liquidating much of my
stock in minifigures, specialty parts and small sets throughout the next few
weeks....

so far not too many takers on these items....E-mail me if there is anything
you like ....

I apoligize...I guess I messed up posting results last night...

Bidding ends March 1st at 8:00 PM

MIB SETS:

1713 Pirate polybag-22 pieces:  $3 (2 BIDS)
    1 saber weilding red and black shirted pirate w/         raft and saber

1492 Pirate polybag Battle Cove: $5 (2 BIDS)
    Features one Pirate w/ musket and pistol, 1 cannon,      1 printed
black corner wall segment, 1 shark

1464 Pirate polybag Pirate Lookout:  $3 (2 BIDS)
    1 pirate w/ tricorner hat, pistol, saber, barrel

Spare Parts:

4 Large Pirate "Jolly Roger" Clip flags: $6 (0 BIDS)
These are black and white skull and crossbone flags
found in various large pirate ship sets

Shell Logo elements: $6       (2 BIDS)
5 1x2 white brick w/ Shell logo
1 1x6 white brick "Shell" sign
1 pair 1x3x1 whte vehicle doors w/ Shell logo

Pizza To Go accessories: $3 (0 BIDS)
5 2x2 yellow smooth plates w/ Pizza image
1 1x2x1 white thin wall segment w/ "pizzeria" print

Life Preservers:  $3 (0 BIDS)
18 Yellow Minifigure life jackets

Gurneys/stretchers: $1    (2 BIDS)
5 white Minifigure gurneys w/ retractable legs

Pirate Wench:  $3   (2 BIDS)
1 Female minfigure w/ printed red torso, white arms        and legs w/ red
sock hat (from BSB)

Green trees:  $5     (1 BID)
5 mini Christmas trees
1 medium style Christmas tree

Airplane crew: $6 (0 BIDS)
2 black bodied minifigure Pilots w/ black hair and
   mustaches.  they have an airplane insignia on the
   breast of their suitcoats
1 Stewardess minifigure, blue torso white legs black
   ponytail...has an airplane logo on here left lapel

15 Minifigure Suitcases: $3 (1 BID)
These are the small opening cases in the following       colors: 4 black,
7 gray, 3 brown, 1 white

****A REMINDER****
  If you bid the minimum in a multiple bid auction, the first bidder
wins...you are free to resubmit if you want...thanks

                     John