 Marketplace / Auctions / 4651
Re: Finding LEGO on eBay the easy way (Was Re: FA (Ebay) Old Space Sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:52:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Robert Farver writes:
Actually, it IS easy to find or follow LEGO (or any other) auctions.
[...]
I find it very time consuming to actually watch the LEGO listings as a whole
anymore now that a search on lego* comes back with over 2000 hits.

That doesn't sound easy!  :-p

I use a number of targeted search strings that I have bookmarked.  I also
use personal shopper for my 3 most important searches just in case I miss
checking often enough.  This method does cause me to miss something on
occasion, but is MUCH less time consuming.

Was it pretty easy to come up with special targeted searches, or did it take
a lot of trial & error?

--Todd