 Marketplace / Auctions / 453
    Re: AucZILLA IX —Todd Lehman
   (...) Not as much as I'd like. :-( I've heard back from Matt so far, who was also missing 4 right wings, but not yet from Bill (he's bcc'd on this message as a hopeful reminder). If Bill doesn't write back through e-mail soon I'll need to contact (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: AucZILLA IX —James Brown
     (...) If it helps, a local store has scads of the Time Cruiser thing on for about (educated guess) $50 Canadian. at one of the frequent 20% sales it would run about $20-25 US. (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: AucZILLA IX —Mike Stanley
   (...) I've seen one of the 1789's locally for regular price. Thought about picking it up to auction it off, but wasn't sure if there would be much interest. It doesn't scan at Wal-Mart, but if you take it to the cashier they look it up and tell you (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)