 Marketplace / Auctions / 4128
Re: Jan-Albert's small MISB sets auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 01:12:00 GMT

Tony Priestman schreef:

If you read about all the good deals these Americans are getting in
their sales, you will realise that no one has any money left for bidding
in auctions.

Perhaps in a month's time, when they've all been paid again :-)

Thank god I don't have a high limit on my bank account or credit card,
already spent most of next month's pay ;-)

But I do wish the 4561's would drop a bit in price here in Holland...
paying $120 for a set that's for sale at $33 at the other side of the lake
makes you wonder (and mad too!)
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
3D Sims Archive maintainer   | http://www.3dgamers.com