 Marketplace / Auctions / 4032
4031  |  4033
Subject:
Jan-Albert's small MISB sets auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 17:43:52 GMT

OK here are a few sets I'm auctioning. All are still MISB. Please read the
rules before bidding...

Auction rules
- This will be a 'going 1', 'going 2' , sold auction. After 24 hours the
status of a bid will be advanced.
- A bid is binding, and cannot be retracted.
- Auction bidding starts at 23-1-2000
- All bids and payment are in US dollars.
- Bid increments. from $0 - $25>> $1, from $25 - $50>> $2, from $50 -
$100>> $2.50 above $100>>> $5
- For payment I accept cash, Eurocheques, or use LarryP's factoring service
(http://my.voyager.net/lar/factor_desc.html)
- Cash can be sent by registered mail but at buyers risk.
- Buyer pays shipping and handling.I live in the Netherlands. Buyer can
choose between surface mail and airmail for shipping the sets, ask me for
actual costs.
- Updates are posted in lugnet.market.auction and sent out by email to all
that are bidding.
- Although not likely to happen, should somebody offer me a good trade, I
reserve the right to retract items from the auction.

Number Description Start price Amount
6704 Space men with accessoires $7 1
2535 Racecart (Shell) $4 2
2536 Diver + jetski (Shell) $4 3