 Marketplace / Auctions / 3921
  Re: Ebay auction advice

(...) MS Paint does work with both jpg and gif images. You need to have the later version of win95 or have win98. MS Paint is severely limited, however is adequate for a beginner. Regards, Scott (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Ebay auction advice

(...) Ah good, must check my version. Sorry about that, I thought there might have been more to it than that. The moral of the story is: if your version of MS-Paint can open a JPG, then it works and you might as well use it! Make sure to save files (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)