 Marketplace / Auctions / 3896
    Re: Monorail: 6399 @$150 (Most Going 2) —Charles Eric McCarthy
   It is sad what has been happening to the Auction situation, unless you are a big Ebay fan. There's Ebay, AucZilla, and MA. Mostly the independent auctions are getting relatively bad results as are the Serious Collector and bricks@guarded-inn. I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Monorail: 6399 @$150 (Most Going 2) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I agree, and I'm part of the problem, too, I guess. Right now I am mostly in sell mode and I get way better money for stuff on eBay than anywhere else. I wish it weren't the case but it is. I hate eBay. I feel I gave SC a good shot, and as a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)