 Marketplace / Auctions / 3871
Re: FA(eBay): Train lots (ends Mon), Star Wars figs (ends Tues)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 17:07:14 GMT

Ben wrote:
PS, what DID you keep from those 4561s?  The speed controller?  :-)

No no, I sold both those before Xmas :)

What did I keep? One set of the train nose pieces (gonna build a
beavertail observation car) all the transparent thinwalls (at least, I
haven't decided yet whether to keep them or not, but I may do now I've
made back the cost of the sets), all the vehicles pieces and the red and
white tubes, all the colored corrugated bricks, hinges and colored 1x1's
with vertical bar, some of the white train roof pieces, the Octan,
computer and food printed pieces, and the 2 straight tracks from each
set.

I know it seems funny just to keep small pieces out of a big set, but in
fact it makes sense - I get free lego AND make a small profit on each
set :)

Kevin

--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com