 Marketplace / Auctions / 3865
Re: FA(eBay): Train lots (ends Mon), Star Wars figs (ends Tues)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 07:05:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Ben Jackson writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Kevin Wilson writes:
9v Track - full circle
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231802735

Just goes to show you what idiots eBay users are!  That's bid up to $26.  You
can still get it new from S&H @ $27, SHIPPED!  Plus it's curves!  I just don't
understand eBay.

Don't underestimate the buyers on eBay:

1.) The seller is in Canada and suppose the buyer is as well.  I don't know
anything about S@H in Canada, but I do know that certain items cost more than
here and vice versa.

2.) I also know from experience that it is cheaper for someone in Japan, for
example, to buy certain items on eBay (at price we may think outrageous) than
it would be in their own country.

3.) S@H just raised their prices on tracks to $14.50 per box, making it $29 for
a circle.

Dan