 Marketplace / Auctions / 3866
Re: FA(eBay): Train lots (ends Mon), Star Wars figs (ends Tues)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 09:07:13 GMT

Dan wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, Ben Jackson writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Kevin Wilson writes:
9v Track - full circle
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231802735

Just goes to show you what idiots eBay users are!  That's bid up to $26.  You
can still get it new from S&H @ $27, SHIPPED!  Plus it's curves!  I just don't
understand eBay.

Don't underestimate the buyers on eBay:

1.) The seller is in Canada and suppose the buyer is as well.  I don't know
anything about S@H in Canada, but I do know that certain items cost more than
here and vice versa.

Dan

No more S@H Canada it merged with the US S@H. And usually it's cheaper to buy from