 Marketplace / Auctions / 376
  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) That is true. And I will not be bidding in AucZILLA any longer until I see the distribution time go down. (I have faith that it will. Eventually) I hate to "vote with my pocketbook" like this when the person RUNNING the auction is someone I (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) I understand completely; been there. As disorganized as I am in general, I have conditioned myself to print out my AucZILLA tally as soon as my bids are finalized. I hear you on planning as well. When AucZILLA VI winnings arrived, I had to (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)