 Marketplace / Auctions / 3750
Re: updates from auczilla?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 20:54:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Franklin W. Cain writes:
How often is Auczilla supposed to send "updates"?  I've posted several bids,
in several different batches at several different times (both this morning
and this afternoon), and I still haven't gotten a single update.

Lemme check the outgoing email logs...

OK, looks like 5 updates have been sent to you so far.

However, it also looks like yahoo.com is refusing to accept them for some
reason.  Here's a snippet of one message that appeared in my inbox:

-----------------------------------[begin]-----------------------------------
    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:19:26 -0500 (EST)
from smtp [206.161.225.112]

   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<fwcain@yahoo.com>

<fwcain@yahoo.com>... Deferred: Connection reset by mx2.mail.yahoo.com.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

  [ Part 2: "Included Message" ]

Not sure from that, what the problem at yahoo is, but it's likely that in
a few days (or sooner) they'll all show up at once in your inbox.

--Todd