 Marketplace / Auctions / 3745
3744  |  3746
Subject:
updates from auczilla?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 19:56:25 GMT

How often is Auczilla supposed to send "updates"?
I've posted several bids, in several different batches
at several different times (both this morning
and this afternoon), and I still haven't gotten
a single update.

Thanks.
Franklin

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!