 Marketplace / Auctions / 363
    Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla —George Sikora
   Sarah, I am inclined to agree with you. I participated in two AucZilla auctions and waited what I felt was too long to receive my winnings. Now, what did I win?, what did I want to build?...... I therefore have decided not to take part in AucZilla (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla —Paul Foster
     (...) As to remembering what I bought, I save the summary email that Todd sends at the end of the auction. List of what I won, how much I paid and so on. Yes, it takes a while to get your stuff from AucZilla, oh well. That's pretty much the way it (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla —James Brown
   (...) I've only participated in one Auczilla so far, and while I'm a little frustrated by not receiving my winnings so far, I believe that the things that have contributed to that delay more than make up for it. Consider: 1) We're having this (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla —Larry Pieniazek
   Sarah started the thread. As a note, I disagree with her but respect her a great deal, consider her a steadfast RTL and LUGNET stalwart who I'd reference any day. On the timeliness issue: I have moved from "gee, I need this piece to build X" to (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)