 Marketplace / Auctions / 3427
  Severl Parts lots on Ebay from #7150

To All; I have posted several parts lots to E-Bay for my roommate Tony. He has a few extra sets he wants to sell off, so he wants to post all the parts on Ebay of the 7150 Y Wing and TIE Fighter set. Since he does not have access to a credit card, I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Severl Parts lots on Ebay from #7150

(...) this and Scott, *none* of the bricks in that lot picture are macaroni bricks (which are 2x2 quarter-circles). A better title and description wil help your friend get a much better price - right now people who want the bricks in the lot won't (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Severl Parts lots on Ebay from #7150

(...) So Macaroni bricks just constitute the 2x2 quarter circles? OK, I thought wrong and apologize to anyone I might have mislead, I thought the 4x4 and the other parts were also considered as macaroni ones as well. Does anyone know what these are (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Severl Parts lots on Ebay from #7150

(...) They are often called "4x4 disc bricks", "4x4 quarter-discs", "4x2x4 half-cylinders", and "3x3 plates with one rounded corner". Steve (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Severl Parts lots on Ebay from #7150

(...) a partial page without the bidding section. Also, is there supposed to be a picture? I have looked at other auction items and they work fine, plus I've cleared my cache, so it isn't like my browser is totally hosed... I'll have to look at (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Severl Parts lots on Ebay from #7150

(...) Oh, nevermind. My Netscape was apparently getting clogged. I re-started Netscape and now I'm able to browse these. (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Severl Parts lots on Ebay from #7150

Are Macaroon Bars a Scotland only thing? (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)