 Marketplace / Auctions / 3431
Re: Severl Parts lots on Ebay from #7150
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:43:19 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

After I finished giggling over the 'macaroon" bricks I took a look at
this and Scott, *none* of the bricks in that lot picture are macaroni
bricks (which are 2x2 quarter-circles). A better title and description
wil help your friend get a much better price - right now people who want
the bricks in the lot won't look at it, and people who do look at it
won't necessarily want what's in it!

Kevin

So Macaroni bricks just constitute the 2x2 quarter circles? OK, I thought wrong
and apologize to anyone I might have mislead, I thought the 4x4 and the other
parts were also considered as macaroni ones as well. Does anyone know what these
are classified as then? Any help would be appreciated!

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/

Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

Main LEGO Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html

Soon to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page!