 Marketplace / Auctions / 3427
3426  |  3428
Subject:
Severl Parts lots on Ebay from #7150
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 05:33:33 GMT

To All;

    I have posted several parts lots to E-Bay for my roommate Tony. He has a few
extra sets he wants to sell off, so he wants to post all the parts on Ebay of
the 7150 Y Wing and TIE Fighter set. Since he does not have access to a credit
card, I get to administer it for him. His webpage, which I maintain, is here:

http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/tonys-area.html

Anyway, here are all the lots, no parts are taken out. All parts are new, just
sorted for shipping. Costs are all on the descriptions. All of them start at
$0.01, so it is a good deal! International bidders are welcome, I will need a
international money order in US Dollars, and the shipping will be higher as
well.

LOTS:

Blue Plates and Grilles:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=210309466

Dark Gray lot with BASIC plates and bricks, wings, etc.:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=210784122

Light Gray parts with BASIC bricks, plates, grilles, etc.:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=210791193

Macaroon Bricks:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=210797953

Misc. Parts: various tile parts, decorated elements, hinges, 2 Star Wars Cannons
parts, a turn table, etc:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=210803259

Oops, no picture! Here's the link:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/SW-Straight-Sales/Auctions/7150-mi
sc.jpg

Misc. Parts #2: White, Yellow, and red parts:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=210807381

TECHNIC Rods:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=210810346

Sloped Parts:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=210813845

Star Wars Click Hinges:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=210816897

Y Wing and TIE Fighter Canopies:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=210819859

I just noticed The minifigs are not here, but I have them. I guess I will have
to post the auction a little later. E-mail me if you have any questions, thanks
for looking, and good luck!

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator
Affiliated Engineers, Inc.

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/

Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html

Main LEGO Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html

Soon to come: Star Wars LEGO Sets Parts Selling Page!