 Marketplace / Auctions / 3376
  Re: MEANING OF MINT IN SEALED BOX

(...) Lets start with perfection in grammar... "man's nature! (...) You buy Lego as an investment then? If so I think you'd be better spending your money elsewhere. What I think MISB sets are great for is trading... as they are a known quantity (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: MEANING OF MINT IN SEALED BOX

(...) your (...) are a (...) In addition, let me say that LEGO produces vast quantities of each set for an average 3 year run. The supply is usually enough to satisfy demand. After the discontinuation of a set, a retail outlet may discount large (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: MEANING OF MINT IN SEALED BOX

I, for one, agree with Guy. As an investment, Lego has done very well over the past few years, and sealed sets (MISB) have realized the greatest sale prices. For example, a certain set that sold for $20 in 1987 now sells regularly for $200 in used (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)