 Marketplace / Auctions / 2985
Re: Here is an insane price in an auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 04:45:20 GMT

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote:
John Di wrote:
Since reading through the latest at Lugnet, I have seen a lot of posts
regarding crazy high prices on eBay.  Well, I think this one takes the cake.
Worse than 2150 for $200+, even.

Mind you, that 2150 for 202.50 includes shipping from Europe, so you can
knock $20 or so off the price for that.

So does anyone feel like offering me $182.50 for one of my 2150's?
If so I'll include free Priority Mail domestic shipping.  :)

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/