 Marketplace / Auctions / 2976
2975  |  2977
Subject:
Here is an insane price in an auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:06:31 GMT

http://anon.free.anonymizer.com/http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie
wItem&item=184970331
   Since reading through the latest at Lugnet, I have seen a lot of posts
regarding crazy high prices on eBay.  Well, I think this one takes the cake.
Worse than 2150 for $200+, even.  If you are too lazy to look, its a 5571 at
$255, not yet ended).   Very nice ad, though.
--
   Have fun!
   John
John DiRienzo wrote in message ...
  Thanks, even though I link to you on my web page, and had seriously