 Marketplace / Auctions / 2977
Re: Here is an insane price in an auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:31:34 GMT

Out of curiousity I checked on the current high bidder, and if you think that
is bad check out an auction he previously won.  I wish I had that kind of
money to blow on Legos!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=177349012