 Marketplace / Auctions / 2890
    Re: Scan of current S@H catalog —Jodi Neal
   So then I guess since this one was an older one, that it was ok??? (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Scan of current S@H catalog —Mike Stanley
   (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Scan of current S@H catalog —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) And that gives me an idea. In the spirit of service to the community and all that folderol: SO giving you a hard time about the size of your collection? Did you promise to sell some sets off but you really don't want to? Well, I have a (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Scan of current S@H catalog —Simon Robinson
     Hey - do I spy a chance to outbid Larry here.... (...) I'll do the same - but I can make you a better offer: My fees are EXTREMELY reasonable, based on how badly you don't actually want to sell. Larry's are just 'reasonable'. Simon (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Scan of current S@H catalog —James Brown
   (...) Hmm. What kind of guarantees are you willing to offer? I mean, what if I have you list a set to not sell, and it actually does? Will you refund me my Lego? Or do I have to settle for fair market value? :) James (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)