 Marketplace / Auctions / 2840
Re: Is S@H the best place to get an infusion of Gray Bricks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.service, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:06:00 GMT

Peter Callaway wrote:

Is S@H a US service only, or can they handle international orders. Is there a
web site (www.shopathome.com brings up something horrible!!)?

I'd like to increase my brick count substantially as well, but don't know of
any realistic way (other than buying thousands of sets) of going about it.

There appear to be two Shop at Home services. One for the US and one for
Canada. They do not do international shipping, however a number of
people are willing to place orders for people not in those countries, in
exchange for willingness to pick up things not available in the US, or
just general friendliness.

Another option for increasing brick counts of specific colors are
auctions. I have bought green and grey brick lots from eBay for less
than USD 0.10 per brick.

If you don't care about color, bet way to get lots of bricks is the
brick only tubs, buckets, and boxes (I'm not sure if the boxes are
non-US only - I saw them in the Swedish catalog). Next best after that
is Freestyle and the new Classic sets.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com